We operates the www.everflyhome.com website (the “Website”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Website and the choices you have associated with that data. We use your data to provide and improve the Website. By using the Website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Website or from the Website infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a User’s device.
Data Processor (or Website Providers)
Data Processor (or Website Provider) means any person (other than an employee of the Data Controller) who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.We may use the Websites of various Website Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
The User is the individual using our Website. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to
provide and improve our Website to you.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
While using our Website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
* Email address
* First name and last name
* Company name
* Phone number
* IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and pages viewed
* Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you.
You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
We may also collect information how the Website is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts
to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Website.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Website.
Examples of Cookies we use:
* Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Website.
* Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
* Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
HOW WE USE DATA
uses the collected data for various purposes:
* To provide and maintain our Website
* To notify you about changes to our Website
* To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website when
you choose to do so
* To provide customer support
* To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our
* To monitor the usage of our Website
* To detect, prevent and address technical issues
* To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other services, goods, Websites and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
RETENTION OF DATA
TRANSFER OF DATA
SourEverflyhome may disclose your Personal Data in the good
faith belief that such action is necessary to:
* To comply with a legal obligation
* To protect and defend the rights or property of Everflyhome
* To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Website
* To protect the personal safety of users of the Website or the public
* To protect against legal liability
SECURITY OF DATA
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We secure the Personal Information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When sensitive Personal Information (such as a credit card number and/or geo-location data) is collected on our Websites and/or transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
If you have any questions about the security of your Personal Information, you can contact us at [email protected]
Everflyhome aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to
correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you
want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the right:
* To access and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you
* To rectify any Personal Data held about you that is inaccurate
* To request the deletion of Personal Data held about youYou have the right to data portability for the information you provide to Everflyhome. You can request to obtain a copy of your Personal Data in a commonly used electronic format so that you can manage and move it.Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Website (“Website Providers”), to provide the Website on our behalf, to perform Website-related Websites or to assist us in analyzing how our Website is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Website Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Website.
Hubspot is an online subscription service that allows any company that uses it to build marketing webpages on Hubspot servers where visitors can learn more about the company, download content, and provide their contact information and other demographic information. This information, which is stored and managed on Hubspot website providers’ servers, is then used so that the visitors can be contacted about their interest in the company’s goods or services and interact with the company. You are free to explore the Website without providing any Personal Information about yourself. When you visit the Website or register yourself in our forms, we request that you provide Personal Information about yourself.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or websites.
Our Website does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
WE NEVER SELL PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will never sell your Personal Information to any third party.
CUSTOMER TESTIMONIALS AND COMMENTS
We post customer testimonials and comments on our Websites, which may contain Personal Information. We obtain each customer’s consent via email prior to posting the customer’s name and testimonial.
SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES
We offer publicly accessible message boards, blogs, and community forums. Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose any information through our public message boards, blogs, or forums, this information may be collected and used by others. We will correct or delete any information you have posted on the Websites if you so request, as described in “Opting Out and Unsubscribing” below.
OPTING OUT AND UNSUBSCRIBING
Reviewing, Correcting and Removing Your Personal Information
Upon request Everflyhome will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your Personal Information. If you provide us with your Personal Information, you have the following rights with respect to that information:
– To review the user information that you have supplied to us
– To request that we correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions in user information that you have supplied to us
– To request that your user information not be used to contact you
– To request that your user information be removed from any solicitation list that we use
– To request that your user information be deleted from our records
– To opt out of being solicited by Everflyhome or third parties
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at [email protected] or by mail to Everflyhome, Belestigen 20, 182 64 Djursholm, Sweden, Attention: Privacy. We will respond to your request to change, correct, or delete your information within a reasonable timeframe and notify you of the action we have taken.
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM OUR COMMUNICATIONS
You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our e-mails, or by sending us email us at [email protected] cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to their account with us or our Websites.
* By email: [email protected]